12.12.2008

We are all assholes...can you admit it to yourself?

Just a few thoughts to start out with.

I AM AN ASSHOLE!

-I love me some me.
-People are my entertainment.
-All you can do is survive until something great comes along then, all you can do is survive.
-I have been with an illness for 20 years now. No complaints. Really.
-It is time to start trying for real now. Please read on...





-I love me some me.
I have a son born 1-06. I own a house. I am in decent health considering. I have a job that is recession proof. I have reliable transportation. I am very decisive. I have learned to live with all my decisions. I judge people on first sight or introduction. I feel like talking about myself...all the time. I know everyone loves me...EVERYONE except for the guy that was my best friend when I dubbed a sex tape of him, his fiance, and his baby momma then, I proceeded to show anyone who would watch until someone slipped up and told him about the situation. Yeah he doesn't like me. Other than him I am good. Follow me to spiritual healing and laughter. I am a likable person. I am very laid back. I am full of myself...I hope you got that by now.



-People are my entertainment.
I love to know what is going on all around me all the time. I don't really care about any of the drama, I just want to know what the drama is. I am not fond of the morbidly obese unless I am talking to someone about their eating habits or appearance or thought processes or smells. If I can make people laugh I will, however it is almost always incorporates someones stupidity. If you can't laugh at yourself you don't qualify to laugh at someone else either. I laugh at myself all the time. If we have met I have laughed at you as well. If you know me you know this last fact. I have an uncanny ability to say ANYTHING with a straight face. Do you think it's wrong to take a suckers money? A sucker is a sucker right? I know I have been "swindled" before, I am good with that because I have been on the receiving end more than I have been on the shaft. Are you thinking yet?


I work at a place that sells "Pasta Fiesta Salad" That is funny.
Someone came in the other day and asked for pasta salad.
Me: We have Pasta Fiesta Salad, would you like to try some?
Moron: No that's OK, give me 2 lbs.(two pounds).
Me: Are you sure? They call it Pasta Fiesta for a reason...it's like a party of pasta in your mouth.
Moron: What did you just say?
Me: Are you sure? They call it Pasta Fiesta for a reason...it's like a party of pasta in your mouth.
Moron: I am sure. Just give me 2 lbs.(two pounds).
Me: OK sir, I just don't want you to miss out on the party. Have a nice day.



You have a nice day now.

Penned by Pigpen.

Peace out trout!

No comments:

Post a Comment